NickG365

Favorite New TV Shows

I like

1. The Big Bang Theory

2. Chasing Classic Cars

3. Fast 'n' Loud

4. Street Outlaws

5. Wheeler Dealers

[i'm a car guy. I state this in case I haven't earlier.My favorite isn't a car show, but the other 4 are.]

I'm a sci-fi/fantasy type of girl but the new shows I'm looking forward to seeing the most are comic book based.  Constantine comes out in October and is based on the Hellblazer comics, The Flash I'm looking forward to because I already watch Arrow (based on The Green Arrow and Flash Gordon) and there will be crossovers and I may just check out Gotham as well.  We'll see about that last one.

Edited by sica

The Big Bang Theory, Haven, Doctor Who. Onto shows coming soon include Sherlock, Elementary, NCIS Los Angeles, Hawaii Five-O, Person of Interest, Helix and more!

Dont hate me pls.

But I watch old school tv shows..

1. Prision Break

2. Kyle XY

3. Big Brother

4. Orange is the new black <-- obvious girl obsession... :| lets not talk aboot it.

5. Hemlock Grove

Sherlock! Sherlock, Sherlock, Sherlock! Uuuugh, I love him *^* But, I'm also looking forwards to seeing Hell's Kitchen and other cooking shows. They amaze me how much people can do under so much pressure and so little time!

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.