Mighty_Jak

Favorite And Catchy Music From Video Games!

Put Your Favorite Video Game Music Here! Share it with us! It Has to be Video Game music only!

And it Can Be From Any Video Game!And Share Why You like The Music.

Patapon 1-3

The Reason i Like this Music Is Because it's Catchy!

It Has a Nice Tune to it,and The game Uses the music As Gameplay!

If You don't know what Patapon is

Here you go: http://patapon.wikia.com/wiki/Patapon_(Game)

I remember that game, used to play it when i was younger, completely forgot the music.I would have to agree :P

Edited by Flames

I have too many favorite games... Here's one I'm working on right now with my friend from Canada over Skype

That's DRAMAtical Murder (DMMD) I don't recommend playing it, but it does have a good soundtrack :P

That's IB or Witch's House, whatever you prefer. It's a retro type game, and it's horror as well, and this is one I found in beautiful English <3

These 2 both get stuck in my head all the time. I'm happy Smooth McGroove vocalized both for my listening pleasure!

I KNOW THEY'RE OLD!  THEY ARE STILL CATCHY! <3

Nice Choice!

Retro music sounds the best!

These 2 both get stuck in my head all the time. I'm happy Smooth McGroove vocalized both for my listening pleasure!

I KNOW THEY'RE OLD!  THEY ARE STILL CATCHY! <3

I love that he adds the cat in both of the songs xDDD

Delphino Plaza- Super Mario Sunshine Lumiose city - Pokmon X/Y Super Mario world - Overworld Jungle Japes- DK64 Banjo Kazooie - Overworld Conker's bad fur day- Overworld  Super Smash bros Brawl - Opening

Delphino Plaza- Super Mario Sunshine Lumiose city - Pokmon X/Y Super Mario world - Overworld Jungle Japes- DK64 Banjo Kazooie - Overworld Conker's bad fur day- Overworld  Super Smash bros Brawl - Opening

Seems we share a love for grant kirkhope music :D

Seems we share a love for grant kirkhope music :D

If you know what game this is,it has great music!

I love this one:

Edited by Mighty_Jak

I like this song because it's catchy when I'm racing in my Ferrari in Forza Horizon (Yes, I know, the game plays ACTUAL music. Madeon is a real artist. Google him. I will put more songs from Horizon if requested.)

Edited by TheGhostRacer

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.