Dansors

What's the story behind your name?

Have you ever wondered why or how someone has picked their usernames? Some of them are pretty good while others I just don't understand. Nevertheless, I enjoy looking at everyone's name.

So, what's the story behind your username? I thought it be a great idea to create a thread where we could share our story's!

As for the story behind my name, here it goes!

When i was 3 years old my role model was Godzilla, Yes indeed i looked up to Godzilla :P

Growing older i was in love with Dinosaurs and had to collect anything relating to Godzilla or Dinosaurs.

My last name is Danish, so i decided to mix my last name to something i love!

I decided with Dansaurs but sadly everywhere i signed up, Dansaurs was taken :(

So i decided to get more creative and came up with Dansors :D

My name come from the fact that I can be nonexistent in public (ghost). The coming from I'm the only one who can be non existent. Racer comes from the fact I like racing video games like Gran Turismo or the Forza franchise/series [From time to time, you may see my profile w/ Forza and GT stuff on it and especially sporting/race cars.].

Edited by TheGhostRacer

Um....

Husker = Nebraska Cornhuskers = I grew up in Nebraska and am infatuated with anything Husker-esque

NU%20Logo%202013.png

Girl = I'm a female

KC = I lived in Kansas City when I started playing Minecraft in 2010.

The KC is on one of my Minecraft accounts and many of my social media accounts (@HuskerGirlKC on Twitter)

My name comes from the fact that i love the cold (Even though i live in a desert xD) so i wanted a "cold" name, thus i thought of arcticcraft, but, it was already taken. I considered adding numbers to it but dats too mainstream =P. I also thought arcticcraft was a bit short, so i added FTW to it.

Flames however, comes from the fact that where i live it gets extremely hot but it can also get below 0 degrees in winter, so i thought i would mix both into one name. 

Edited by Flames

Sica is sort of my real name too.  It's a nickname my father gave me when I was a small child.  Jessica.   I hated being called by it when I was a kid because it was my "baby name."  As you get older you learn to appreciate things more though so it's been my username for many things and some close friends sometimes call me by it IRL too.  The 3820 part is from my first experiences with the internet when we had dial-up.  It was part of the address for my first webpage at geocities way back when. 

Edited by sica

Every year since I was little, we've always gone to this place in Maine called Hampton, and there were so many seagulls there *^*

But, this username actually started out with my sister, whom had come up with it, and it had stuck to me ever since. So, I'm supposed to be 195 different seagulls... maybe there are that many seagulls in Hampton...? :o But, yeah. Seagull195.

4634seagull1.jpg  Let's go, my brethren!

Edited by Seagull195

Lmao!  Don't knock it too hard.  I was self taught with html and web graphics so luckily mine wasn't absolutely horrid.

portalBlockz

Well, wayyyy back when I was getting help regarding a worldedit (I knew nothing about Minecraft)  problem with portal blocks I logged into a chat system and set my name as portalBlock... that name stuck and when I got my Minecraft account I wanted the name portalBlock but it was taken, thus I am now portalBlockz.

Geeves came from a friend messing up spelling my childhood nickname ( Gv turned into Geeve) and to make herself look less stupid she added an S to the end and started making jokes about AskJeeves and the like. So that stuck around.

Pi day is the day before my birthday and I've always preferred pie to cake so that stuck around too. I use GeevesPie in a lot of places as my username so yeah :)

Well I'm SCNickNamer

it started with NickNamer

Nick for my name

Name for the fact that it is my nickname

I made it NickNamer for the fact that I liked the sound more than NickName

Then SC is from my old halo community called ShooterCinema.

My name Miku comes from a programed singer named Hatsune Miku. However ingame my name is different although I plan to change it when I can.

The ingame name "Afflictionated" Came from me when I was obsessed with World of Warcraft. My favorite class there , and still is the Warlock. I like dark magics and weird things so I chose the class, Warlocks have three classes

Affliction, Demonology, and Destruction.

Affliction is the class that kills targets will poisons, diseases, corruption, DoT Effects, Stuff like that it also hold great dark power.

Demonology is the class that primarily uses demons to fight while you can also transform yourself into a demon to fight.

Destruction is the class that uses pure chaos to eliminate foes. Fire, Chaos bolts, however primarily fire moves.

Of all the classes I chose Affliction because it's freaking awesome. So I tried to Use it as my name, and it wouldnt work. So I then thought of the word "Affiliated" Since i was listening to a song named "Goon Affiliated" By plies at the time. So I crossed Affliction and Affiliated into one word, thus Afflictionated was born. c:

My name Miku comes from a programed singer named Hatsune Miku. However ingame my name is different although I plan to change it when I can.

The ingame name "Afflictionated" Came from me when I was obsessed with World of Warcraft. My favorite class there , and still is the Warlock. I like dark magics and weird things so I chose the class, Warlocks have three classes

Affliction, Demonology, and Destruction.

Affliction is the class that kills targets will poisons, diseases, corruption, DoT Effects, Stuff like that it also hold great dark power.

Demonology is the class that primarily uses demons to fight while you can also transform yourself into a demon to fight.

Destruction is the class that uses pure chaos to eliminate foes. Fire, Chaos bolts, however primarily fire moves.

Of all the classes I chose Affliction because it's freaking awesome. So I tried to Use it as my name, and it wouldnt work. So I then thought of the word "Affiliated" Since i was listening to a song named "Goon Affiliated" By plies at the time. So I crossed Affliction and Affiliated into one word, thus Afflictionated was born. c:

I played WoW too.  My first toon was a human mage that I hated.  My friend suggested that class would be good for me.  I shouldn't have listened.  I did manage to eventually get her up to an 80 though.  I also leveled a rogue, a priest (yay shadow magicks), a paladin (tank), a shaman (melee) etc.  My shaman was my main when I quit but it was fun being a girl with a melee character.

I played on a pvp server where the ratio between the factions was severely unbalanced.  This is why I hate pvp so much.

Edited by sica

I played WoW too.  My first toon was a human mage that I hated.  My friend suggested that class would be good for me.  I shouldn't have listened.  I did manage to eventually get her up to an 80 though.  I also leveled a rogue, a priest (yay shadow magicks), a paladin (tank), a shaman (melee) etc.  My shaman was my main when I quit but it was fun being a girl with a melee character.

I played on a pvp server where the ratio between the factions was severely unbalanced.  This is why I hate pvp so much.

Yeah Horde is the main PVP type. But who can blame them? Horde characters fit the classes for Warlocks alot more than Alliance.

No.  I saw something that caught my attention and I had in common with him so I commented on it.  There is nothing wrong with being social.

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.