Sign in to follow this  
HOOOSK

Skyblock Block Points

Level up your island!

It takes 1000 points to gain 1 level on your island.

Each block is worth 1 point unless specified below.

Bedrock 0

Water 0

Lava 0

Leaves 0

Fire 0

Crops 0

Ladder 0

Stone Pressure Plate 0

Wood Pressure Plate 0

Cactus 0

Portal 0

Melon Block 0

Cocoa Bean 0

Vines 10

Grass 20

Dirt 20

Sand 20

Gravel 20

Sandstone 20

Noteblock 20

Powered Rail 20

Detector Rail 20

Web 20

Double Slabs 20

Jack-o-lantern 20

Stone Brick 20

Iron Fence 20

Glass Pane 20

Mycelium 20

Nether Brick 20

Nether Brick Stairs 20

Redstone Lamp 20

Activator Rail 20

Carpet 20

Hard Clay 20

Mossy Cobblestone 30

Stairs 30

Piston 40

Glass 50

Wool 50

Brick Block 50

Bookshelf 50

Ice 50

Snow Block 50

Clay Block 50

Jukebox 50

Cake Block 50

Nether Quartz Ore 50

Dropper 50

Sticky Piston 60

TNT 80

Mushroom Block 100

Nether Quartz Block 100

Nether Quartz Stairs 100

Comparator 150

Anvil 150

Redstone Block 150

Iron Ore 200

Coal Ore 200

Obsidian 200

Emerald Ore 200

Lapis Ore 300

Iron Block 300

Diamond Ore 400

Gold Ore 500

Lapis Block 500

Bed 1000

Emerald Block 1000

Skull 1000

Gold Block 1500

Ender Chest 2000

Beacon 2000

Diamond Block 5000

Dragon Egg 5000

====================================

The following blocks will only add value to your island up until a certain amount of them have been placed. The number following the block type tells you how many blocks will count towards your island level:

Cobblestone 10000

Netherrack 10000

Soulsand 10000

Endstone 10000

Vines 100

Enderchest 3

Beacon 10

====================================

The following blocks' values will start diminishing after the block limits have been reached:

Stone 10000

Grass 10000

Dirt 10000

Wood Planks 10000

Sand 10000

Logs 100

Bed 1

Tall Grass 100

Dandelions 100

Poppies 100

Mushrooms 100

Double Slabs 20000

Slabs 10000

Obsidian 50

Stairs (of each type) 5000

Fence 5000

Stone Brick 20000

Mushroom Block 30

Fence Gate 100

Mycelium 10000

Nether Brick 20000

Nether Fence 5000

Nether Brick Stairs 5000

Cobblestone Wall 5000

Nether Quartz Stairs 10000

[NOTE: We may change the values of some of these blocks, but will update this list when that happens.]

If I can do it, you can do it.  I used to hate skyblock because I'd screw up my lava all the time and quit because I was bad at it.  As of last night, my island was up to level 127 and in 4th place without very many of the fancy blocks.  It's mostly stonebrick and challenges.  Still making some noobish mistakes though.  Like I bought a cow spawn egg not knowing I could get one from a challenge.  It kind of worked out because now I can breed them.  My island partner also made a booboo and now we have a non-working nether portal because he didn't realize you were supposed to claim the challenge while the stuff was in your inventory.  Now we have to wait until we get enough diamonds to take it down and claim the challenge.  :/

If I can do it, you can do it.  I used to hate skyblock because I'd screw up my lava all the time and quit because I was bad at it.  As of last night, my island was up to level 127 and in 4th place without very many of the fancy blocks.  It's mostly stonebrick and challenges.  Still making some noobish mistakes though.  Like I bought a cow spawn egg not knowing I could get one from a challenge.  It kind of worked out because now I can breed them.  My island partner also made a booboo and now we have a non-working nether portal because he didn't realize you were supposed to claim the challenge while the stuff was in your inventory.  Now we have to wait until we get enough diamonds to take it down and claim the challenge.  :/

That may be but I would probably only build pixel art. :3

I hear this point value list is outdated.  Can we get an updated list please?

We'll look into it and see if we can get this to you within a few days.  I know we looked before, but nobody believed the numbers. :)  I'll try again.

May I ask when the "points per skyblock level" was changed? I was gaining island points rather well and now, instead of 100 points per level, it's like 1000.

2 hours ago, mpclass3 said:

May I ask when the "points per skyblock level" was changed? I was gaining island points rather well and now, instead of 100 points per level, it's like 1000.

I think it's always been 1000.  It hasn't been changed in almost 2 years.  I've updated the original post to reflect this.

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.