Plugin: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/backpack/

The Reason This Plugin could be Helpful is

When you go mining,And you Inventory Gets full,You have to go back /home to dump your stuff and you can't do /back to go back to the Cave You were mining In.

Or If Your Building And you have alot of blocks on you,you can Put Some of the blocks in Your Bag.

From Plugin Page

Core Features
  • Configurable Drop on death
  • Uses Vault for Economy handler.
  • Allow your players to expand their Backpack from 9 slots to a max of 54.
  • Multiworld support with different Backpacks or Sharing!
  • Overflow abilities from players main inventory. (Must have at least 1 open slot to make overflow abilities work).
  • Blacklist Abilities - deny certain items in the Backpack
  • Fully functional API.

It has been hinted that the /back function may be added to ranks in the near future which would negate the need for backpacks...

Good idea but I cant see it happening.

Seems a bit OP 

I Don't See How.

It has been hinted that the /back function may be added to ranks in the near future which would negate the need for backpacks...

Good idea but I cant see it happening.

/Back Might only be for donaters.

If it's gonna be considered to add this type of plugin I'd suggest to lower storage area in that backpack. Double chest is too OP. Maximum 1-2 rows of storage.

That seems good.

This is something that may be useful in the future.  This may or may not be implemented. There also may be something like this on the way. Locking thread.

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.