Sign in to follow this  
Alec123

King of the Hill

Uses Medusa head to turn husker to stone then proceeds to smash the stone statue watching the pieces of husker roll down the hill making me on top of the hill turning who ever to stone that tries to take me off.

I sweet talk Medusa's sisters, Euryale and Sthene, and make them believe that Medusa's immortality is slowly wrecking the family name and her ugliness is bringing down their clout. I get them to go knock her off her high horse (a.k.a. - The hill Bill called his own) and kill her.  I then give Euryale her new purse and Sthene a new chisel and valiantly walk to the the top of the hill.  Mine!

I grab my laser light and run it by Gav and make the light go down the hill.  Gav couldn't resist his curiosity and chases the laser into a pit of snakes.  Easy peasy.  *Husker brushes off her hands* The hill is mine.

Sets up an anime convention at the bottom of the hill.  Miku is there before I finish setting up.  My hill!

Lmfao, I totally would be there. But you made a mistake Husker c: Vocaloids arent anime >:3

*punches Miku out of anime convention hitting Husker in mid air causing them both to obliterate* My hill...

Thats too bad I'll just resurrect and go back there for round 2 bby

I use the power of anime to lure you off the hill and I turn you into fanboy dust! My hill!

Fanboy dust? Lmao *Throws tons of Yaoi at seagull making her nosebleed and fall off the hill* *Puts my hands on my shoulders and claims teh hill*

My hill *wink* *thumbs up* *smile*

Edited by Miku

Lmfao, I totally would be there. But you made a mistake Husker c: Vocaloids arent anime >:3

VOCALOID ARE SO ANIME! *Wipes away nosebleed* They are drawn as anime... but they don't have an anime yet. :I I throw yuri at your face, and as you're having a nosebleed, I shove you off. My hill!

Edited by Seagull195

I quickly realize that Nick's homunculus is Sloth so I poke and prod it until it becomes a liquid.  I quickly mix it in with his water, which Nick then drinks.  As the homunculus sucks out Nick's life and flies away, I quietly get out my folding chair, prop it on top of the hill, put on some sunglasses, get out a good book and smile as I say "My hill!"

I quickly realize that Nick's homunculus is Sloth so I poke and prod it until it becomes a liquid.  I quickly mix it in with his water, which Nick then drinks.  As the homunculus sucks out Nick's life and flies away, I quietly get out my folding chair, prop it on top of the hill, put on some sunglasses, get out a good book and smile as I say "My hill!"

I fear you envision the wrong sloth, since my sloth is a large male, not a water woman.

300px-7s_sloth.png

Using the confusion this creates I use my blade to quickly dispose of you to start a game of chess with myself, ending in a stalemate. My hill

I fear you envision the wrong sloth, since my sloth is a large male, not a water woman.

300px-7s_sloth.png

Using the confusion this creates I use my blade to quickly dispose of you to start a game of chess with myself, ending in a stalemate. My hill

^ Full Metal Alchemist much?

*From behind I grab Nick's head crushing it with my fist* My hill!

I bring out the Star Wars movies, luring you down (Your Boba Fett picture :3 ), and I kick you off the hill. My hill!~

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.