Miku

Claim

*slowly backs out of the anime nerd forum war*

Sica you get back here. >:3

So... if I go on, Miss Miku will hurt me...? Oh dear... Kaito-kuun!~ Get Miku out of KitPvp!

Pfft Miku would never hurt a Loli.

*A New Challenger appears*  *Chugs invisibility potion*  *Throws potions of instant damage 2* Muahahahah

Tss, you think such a petty potion is going to hurt us? Then I have to give it to you, you still have a lot to learn around here. We drink those poisons for breakfast. You'll have to remember one thing to survive out here. We are your gods here. Your abilities can't scratch us, it won't even nudge our HP bar if you give it all you got. So be gone petty human and leave this place for the gods to fight over.

Tss, you think such a petty potion is going to hurt us? Then I have to give it to you, you still have a lot to learn around here. We drink those poisons for breakfast. You'll have to remember one thing to survive out here. We are your gods here. Your abilities can't scratch us, it won't even nudge our HP bar if you give it all you got. So be gone petty human and leave this place for the gods to fight over.

Yes, puny mortal. Run while you still have your legs to carry your pathetic hide!

Yes, puny mortal. Run while you still have your legs to carry your pathetic hide!

Shush you silly girl, the only reason why you are still alive here is that Miku has gotten to like you. So beware and stay on his good side or you may end up like the rest of those pathetic humans.

I laugh as your longswords hit my greatshield. "It's been a long time since someone even tried tot attack me. This'll be a blast." While Lucky keeps attacking I block all strikes with ease. Grabbing my scythe in my right hand, keeping the shield in the left. Going easy on Lucky I use some slow sweep attacks to see how his reaction speed is. After some minutes I get bored and use an overhead slash to get rid of Lucky. "Any other people feel like taking on a God? The creator of your world?"

Shush you silly girl, the only reason why you are still alive here is that Miku has gotten to like you. So beware and stay on his good side or you may end up like the rest of those pathetic humans.

... Mikuuu.... O^Q

I laugh as your longswords hit my greatshield. "It's been a long time since someone even tried tot attack me. This'll be a blast." While Lucky keeps attacking I block all strikes with ease. Grabbing my scythe in my right hand, keeping the shield in the left. Going easy on Lucky I use some slow sweep attacks to see how his reaction speed is. After some minutes I get bored and use an overhead slash to get rid of Lucky. "Any other people feel like taking on a God? The creator of your world?"

........... Uhh... Someone, help. ,3, So scawu, much scare.

*Respawns* Told you yolo was overrated!

Oh. Wow. Nice. Great grammer. You english good. "Since anyone even tried tot attack me" -SCNickNamer  (P.S I'm building an army of rebels.)

Oh and by the way, hope you get a good roll next time. (if you are referencing what I think you are referencing)

By the way the "I like trains" kid is on my side (ASDF FTW).

Edited by Luckystratjacket

*Respawns* Told you yolo was overrated!

Oh. Wow. Nice. Great grammer. You english good. "Since anyone even tried tot attack me" -SCNickNamer  (P.S I'm building an army of rebels.)

Oh and by the way, hope you get a good roll next time. (if you are referencing what I think you are referencing)

By the way the "I like trains" kid is on my side (ASDF FTW).

Wait, what, was my grammar bad? Blame it on the fact that I'm a dutchy, some words seem like a reasonable choice for us. We have only one word for anyone and somebody.

You should know, I am the Lord Ruler, I have stood up to rebel armies for thousands of years. I shall not falter when striking you down, nor the kid whom can only say three words.

And I fear I am not referring to what you thought I was referring to.

Well, Miku already won this battle, I don't see why you two pesky little humans are still floating around us like the bugs you are. Shoo, shoo, little bugs, before we, the rulers of this forum, crush you and turn you into dust that we will find on your caskets. 

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.